Monday, May 25, 2009

Trooper Keeton takes you inside the Yogurt Shop Murders!


I doubt few outside of a participant of the actual crime knows more about this murder that yours truly. Having followed this horrible crime through the papers, lectured by Eric Moebius, having attended the trials and interviewing some of the expert witness, all this puts me at the head of the line. On top of that I have a criminal mind, which I do not use to an unholy advantage. Last but not least the Lord gave more than my share of, power of reasoning. This last mentioned advantage is the main reason, an F student such as I, out of high school I was able to graduate from Texas Tech with a degree in Marketing.Mentioned first was Moebius. He proclaims it as a site specific murder. You can search Erik Moebius/Yogurt Shop Murders, and I suggest you do it on ixquick.com for your own security. I will let you be your own judge on all that. However, I will mention when it came time to follow the money on the insurance claims, the boys were picked up after nine years of haggling and charged with murder. That was just weeks before the civil trail in San Antonio was about to begin. So if there was or is any connection it was very convenient for many of the would be witness could now remain silent because a criminal trail has jurisdiction over a civil trial.Let's put all that aside and look at the first trials and non trials. This is where I have the advantage on Moebius. He was run out of Texas for his theory on all this (part of a plea bargain). Ok I am not an attorney like Erik, so if you think only an attorney has a brain then log off now. One of the key things I noticed was that Maurice, who was the leader of the three other boys gave information that first led to Springsteen’s conviction. Then Springsteen’s words led to Mike’s conviction. Now mind you none of the boys were brought before one another in there different trials. I was wondering about the privilege of cross examination. I pondered that something was wrong right here in river city. Then low and behold before the dust had settled the prosecution let Maurice go. After that I thought that with all those cards from the house that was being constructed, laying on the floor of the Travis County Court House they would let the boys go. Especially, in light of what else when on.You wonder what else? Good that means you are not mere furniture living in this gasoline world. The biggest quirk was the evidence regarding the fire. For nine years the fire marshal and everyone else believed that the fire started in the corner of the back room by the cleaning materials. Well during the interrogation of one of the boys he claimed the fire was started in the center of the room where the bodies where stacked. So after nine years the site of the fire was moved. Well that was OK until the expert witness on fire gave his testimony. In which he said it was impossible. In the corner where the materials stored could result in a fire strong enough to melt the metal rafters. A fire against a wall burns hotter than in the open and a fire in a corner burns even hotter. The expert whom I interviewed in the hall said that it would take at least three cubic yards of solid fuel to produce that kind of heat in the center of the room over moist human bodies. So, it appeared to me that the evidence was changed to fit an unscientific statement made by a young boy.Another thing that was interesting was the expert for why people confess to crimes they did not commit. He started off with the regular generic rhetoric and the prosecution started getting nervous. The Judge had the jury withdraw. He was told that maybe he could go on but do not refer to his studies as this case. The jury came back and he continued on. But because this case was so similar to his studies the judge and prosecution kicked him off the stand. As he left the court room I followed him down the hall. I asked him if anything like that had ever happened to him before. He said no in all his years of testifying he had never been told to leave the court room. He said that there had been times when the powers at be had really wanted a conviction and that they had almost kick him out. But never until now had that happen to him. Now mind you the two experts that I am referring to where both top draw. In fact I have seen them both on national TV programs as featured quests. Now the latest issue we have is newly discovered DNA evidence. All through this first round of trial they said the only DNA was some sperm found in one of the twin girls. It was from a young man who was having an affair with one of the twins. He was a clean cut white boy who said he had slept through it all. The young man said he was real tired the night of the murders and went to sleep early. He like Rodney Reed now on death row for the murder of a police officer’s finance, was reluctant to admit to his sperm in the girl’s dead body. In fact the boy friend did not know anything until the step father of the twins woke him up at 4 or 5 the next morning to inform him his girl friend was dead. So anyway now after all that, someone has come up with more DNA, I think it is sperm. It does not match any of the defendants. So since the kid in the car from Lockhart was never charged and Maurice the ring leader has been let go. I say drop the charges on Springsteen and Mike and let us get back to following the money.Well if you have read all this you may be ready for the advanced study: go to http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/themagazine/vol5/yogurt/yogurt1.shtml

3 comments:

The Blog said...

One for the prosecution. I noticed in one of thepictures of the crime sceen in the back room a sort of indian design. It was on the wall and very simular to the indian art work that Mariuce was doing at the time of the murders. I was the only thing for the prsecution that stood out in my mind but it was not noted. If the boys somehow did this horrible crime while just hanging out then maybe the ring leader Mariuce Peirce was sent by someone for hidden reasons. That may explain why they let him walk out of prison for a job well done. However that is only one piece of evidence. I still say, "Follow the Money". The General's Boy

Mr.Game said...

Wasn't Erik Mobius dis bared from practicing law because he went crazy? Also I believe his wife worked at the same law firm as Roy Minton as a legal secretary. I wouldn't trust anything Erik Mobius told me. Texas ran him out of the state.

The Blog said...

Notice how none of the published writers dare to comment on any of the key pieces of evidence I mentioned, like the origin of the fire? Out of character I will not accept Kudos for the boys being released unless Judge Lynch read my blog. If there is any explanation other than what meets the eye I suggest the Hindu concept of Intention.
Let me comment on today's Statesman article. A lot of the hear say and possible direct witness testimony was already out there. Kids talk and some are lead with questions that later end up as cooked up evidence (ie. What witnesses said top: of page A 14). Why do the writers not mention what the expert witness had to say while under oath. I am glad Swayer squared me up on how the DNA of the boy friend of Jennifer was also found in her little sister's vagina. I was wondering about the statue of limitations for statutory rape. Anyway if some one connected to the investigation wants three or four the names of men that may have been involved, contact me. I will give you one now. The killer from Rosebud, I keep forgetting his name. Oh yeah, Kenneth McDuff, rumor has it he was out at the time and was to have been reported to have the address of a woman a mile or two from the Yogurt Shop. The other names are a little too close to home or should I say the investigation to mention.
For more go to TexasJustice .com