Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bragging Disclaimer




Some who have dared to venture to www.trooperkeeton.com have come to wonder just how big an ego Trooper has. Well I guess it's big enough for me to sometimes write about myself in the third person. But kids, a writer has to have a healthy ego to sit down and write whatever comes from their mind. Trooperkeeton.com is out there to attract a buyer for a Keeton home or provide services in the real estate field. However, it is also about just plain old fashion fun, especially the football player section. Now that's the section I really wanted to comment on. I am not trying to brag as much as to relate to the average Joe or Joan. I did not play a down of varsity ball at Tech so I can't expect to blow my Gabriel horn too loud. That whole business is to provide memories that we can ponder. Now, later in life where I persevered to make a minor league football team with very few credentials, now that's a different story. Go Seagulls.
Now as pictured above at the ball game its nothing but shameless self promotion!
St. Paul may have said it best; "Whoever had much did not have more,
and whoever had little did not have less".

No comments: